www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @Wednesday, May 17, 2006
I HAVE PASSED MY PDL AND FTT~ =) yea.. can learn driving this sat already,im so excited, can't wait!
It has been 12 days since I last blog. I had been busy with work, synergy business, n recently, muggin for the test. But all the efforts were not wasted=)
I'm beginning to enjoy my work too. tho some pple may find that doin admin n data entries are borin and meaningless, i begin to understand the importance of my role in the company. Keying in pick order( for the labourers to remove the goods from the warehouse) and delivery order( for the customer to sign on it during collection) for every single invoice made by our client is crucial. A mistake of keying in the wrong data can lead to disastrous consequences like to courier the parcel from one country to another with our company bearing full charges! Wow, I actually make a difference=)hahaz. Besides, I have also found a new companion who has lunch outside with me every day. I guess I will miss the pple in the warehouse when I leave in 2 weeks time after forging close bonds for 3 mths!
As for my business, I'm currently in a trail and test stage of the various business strategies we have thought about..anyone wanna join me in this business adventure?I can't guarentee success but we can definitely gain experiences and excitement.Well, I'm basically looking for pple who has the commitment to do this part time, at least once a week.
My driving lessons on saturday was definitely enjoyable, although the car stalled twice, leading to impatient, annoyed drivers behind me honking incessantly. I am learning to remain calm during such "crisis". It feels really good when I finally get to drive the car during my first lesson.. the car is entirely controlled by ME~ (well except for the instructor's emergency brake pedal) and I feel that I have to be responsible enough to drive on the road.
Need to go and crack my brains for more business ideas..! toodles..~