<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's been such a long time since i last updated. Exams are long over, hols are half over...

I really enjoyed my hols=) Even tho on somedays, I may be lazy slacking and slping at home for up to 11 hrs.. such simple pleasures of life are worth celebrating.

I feel that there are just many many things that i wanna do to maximize my hols so that i wont regret it when sch starts, like to meet up with old frens, to learn how to bake, to read the bible w greater depth, read a gd book but I tend to waste my time away in watching tv mostly. It is such a disappointment that even durin the hols, many of my frens are still v busy w either church or school stuffs and it is so difficult to arrange for a dinner gathering.

I am indeed more confident abt driving now. I dared to enter into the expressway and venture into roads i have never travelled along before.. esp in the east side. Hopefully in the near future, i can have better parking skills and estimations on the road.

It keeps rainin lately and I kept rescheduling my exercise plans due to bad weathers. I wanna jog along the canal, play basketball, swim and suntanning! ah.. now i have the time but not the weather, sigh~

I was thinking of signing up for part time beauty and facial courses because it is my interest to take good care of my skin. Learning basic facial and massages will definitely be beneficial to my family and I. It is also a gd chance to find out how passionate I am to study on the skin too- how far im willing to go to be a dermatologist. I guess right now, im getting more interested in acct. I suppose studying acct does not seemed to be a chore to me. My short term aim now is to get a second specialisation together with accounting.

I must continue to embrace life and learn to grow each day with the lord!