www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
Thursday, January 25, 2007 @Thursday, January 25, 2007
hahaz.. its been almost 3 wks since i moved into hall!
Actually it is less than 3 wks because for every 2 days ally and I will go back home one night w our dirty clothes. Thanks to our 4 day time table with wed, in the middle o the week as our rest day.
Surprisingly, Ally and I were still perpetually late for most of our lectures despite staying in hall. I think we tend to underestimate our timing of the shuttle bus! The bus uncle wont let us in even when we were running towards the bus stop =( Yi Ling actually muses that she could count the number of times we were early/ punctual w one hand! I suddenly feel that Kare's predictions of both of us were coming true.. hahaz. Well, today I was super early for my econs tutorial- 15 min earlier and 4th person to enter into the tutorial rm!=D I'm so pround o myself.. after being 1 hr late for the previous wk tutorial, I have decided to set a gd record fr now onward..!
I feel that I need to get use to dirty communal toilets, after all, not everyone practises gd toilet etiquette. Staying in hall is probably my first step in slowly being more independent. I'm intending to apply for exchange programmes to UBC, uni of manchester, uni o melbourne, or uni o st gallen in sweden! Cool, I just need to pass all the modules, grades are not counted. Can visit Kare(if im going to Canada) or Veena(Europe) too..! I must learn to seize the opportunities. I will probably be going there in year 2 sem 2, which is next yr.. hope I can get selected~