<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Wednesday, February 13, 2008 @Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The food i have been eating thus far, in almost chronological order:

The sumptous Danish dinner when I first arrived in denmark- traditional Danish meatballs!

Our 1st home cooked food- instant noodles n garlic bread..! hahaz
The first wk i refused to spend at least 10 bucks fr the cafeteria in school.. so i used to drink just choc milk or hot choc in school during lunch.. i will be getting my lunch box fr ikea to bring my original home cooked food to school. =)
Don't e pastries looked delicious? danish pastries r e BEST! i tried the choc crossiant and it was DELICIOUS!
The kebab pizza near our place! it was the cheapest fast food around my area.. n v filling too =)
DInner at wan shan's place.. an international gathering o taiwanese.. koreans.. n of cos sporeans! e guys whipped up this delicious meal.


Dinner at benedikte's place. She cooked sweet and sour chicken w noodles.
Our delicious choc cake fr e supermkt for our lunch.
Our home cooked food:
Cooking done by e 4 NTU gals for JY's bday!

CNY eve- steamboat.




The mee sua tt i cooked for lunch-

Honing our culinary skills each time we cooked at home for dinner-

A feast at JY's home on 10 feb as we explained to their danish buddies the significance of CNY and the goodies. We REALLY cooked and ate alot tt day.

My best dinner at home! hahaz.. cos I cooked it. We had seafood soup w scallops inside.. fried veg n mushrooms.. curry w chicken and potatoes! I'm so happy to cook all these .. I think my culinary skills should be o an adequate standard when i returned to spore. I can prob cook for u all when i return back =)

I would like to thank my mummy for her recipe that she sent to me online.. n all e sauces that she bought for me before i leave for denmark. It was really a great help! I have learnt many lessons during cooking too.. like don't buy too many food esp vegetables because they will spoil quickly, potatoes start to grow from the buds when it is kept for a long time.. must check for the expiry dates before buying any food! Don't worry, I will never be starving agn =)

Labels: