<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Saturday, April 12, 2008 @Saturday, April 12, 2008

SJ dear..! happy 21st bday..:) may u be blessed on this special day. The day of independence and the signalling of adulthood! I really missed both of u.. I pray that u will have a fruitful year ahead and may u find the peace in our lord as u study for the looming exams. really missed u:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today the weather forecast said that it will be raining heavily.. I felt so cheated by BBC. It was a bright warm day as yiling and I head to chinatown for our weekly grocery shopping. I still cannot get over the fact that my 2 most favourite vegetables.. xiao bao cai and long beans really cost a bomb here!! xiao bai cai is DKK37/kg (S$12/kg) and my long beans cost DKK50/kg (S$15/kg)!!!! ahz... i can't stand it. I'm not really a person who fancies vegetables in the 1st place.. now I think I have to go for cheaper, awful vegetables like cauliflower.. cabbage.. brocolli and carrots.. yikes.. mummy I will stop complaining about the veg u cook for me at home.. I don't mind having long beans for the next 2 wks when im back.

The only shopping we do now is grocery shopping..we r waiting for the summer sales here in june. But I reckon that we can build back muscles with the heavy groceries we carried back every week. We will always head out with our sling bags and some plastic bags to put the wet food in it. The supermarket here does not provide free plastic bags to advocate environmental-friendliness here in denmark. I really appreciate the efforts of my mum and kor for bringing back the groceries from NTUC weekly to feed the entire family.

Ever since I arrived back in copenhagen, I have not eaten out yet. Even when we head to school, we will make sure that we wake up early enough to bring along packed lunch.. which usually consist of bread, lettuce, tomatoes, tuna salad, hotdog, ham and cheese. Not bad at all! Think I will try to cook fried rice the next time for lunch.. but I must wake up even earlier :S

Tonight, I will be going for an Irish dinner. Some Northern Irish from church invited us over! Tomorrow I shall head down to the 3 castles in Denmark.. one of them is the Hamlet's castle! Next wed.. i will be going to see the queen waves her hand from the balcony and danish people waving the flag cos it is the queen's bday!! I will probably tour the city and see the little mermaid statue after that. yay~

Labels: