<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Friday, April 18, 2008 @Friday, April 18, 2008

Dear friends n family.. just wanna tell u all that all of u r in my daily prayers. I will be praying for ur safety, health and exams. pls do hang in there. Have faith that god will provide u w the wisdom to tide through:) miss u all v v much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been exploring copenhagen lately.

castles:

Hamlet's castle (Helsingor's castle)








the tower at helsinborg, swedencity center at helsinborg


Fredensborg Palace


The prettiest castle of all-
Hillerup castle & us celebrating Markus's bday:)



queen's birthday:

So many danes coming to the amelienborg palace at noon to see the queen waves her hands!

The royal family



This is really cute! The babies in the cart

US!

the city area:


I finally seen little mermaid! Had delicious cakes from this famous bakery at Christianhavn and visited the Post and tele museum (free on wed.):)


Tijili, a cafe bar where budding artiste perform every wed night:


Nina, my new philipino friend found this cool place, Tijili! We had a nice cosy time chatting and drinking our tea. Hygge. Ruo and I bought a cake for her as it was her bday the next day:) the grafitti on green wall is found in the female toilet.. this place has a freedom of expression and music. nice!

Dragor, the fishing harbour near the airport:

Dragor is a small town area near the airport. We had our lunch by the harbour, next to the coast. Very peaceful place.

Labels: