<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Monday, May 26, 2008 @Monday, May 26, 2008

Dear camera,

I know that u have been serving me well during my times in europe and travelling, but can u please don't break down on me now? it is just another 6 weeks more.. i still need u in my june travels! im so sorry for ill treating u w the occasional falls and bangs.. but at least i did not lose u right? Although i did lost your cover... :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah..sorry for the crappy msg.. im just vexed w things like my cranky camera. so pissed that it is now dying on me. sigh...

Last wk was rather eventful. I did something that i would never have done back in spore. To travel with my friends to Martin's ranch in Svendborg, I urgently emailed the professor and some of my marketing course mates to change time slots with me for my marketing presentation. I lied that I needed to attend a cousin's wedding in London and I managed to pull off. Immediately after my marketing presentation, I rushed home to pack and headed straight to the train station and we catched the regional train to my danish friend's home. We had an enjoyable 2 nights at his ranch. It is a small town.. cows grazing in the fields, horses galloping across grasslands, fields of yellow flowers, cobbled streets, a blanket of stars at night, sun bathing under the cloudless sky in the day.. it is just a relaxed 3 days .. enjoyed the fresh air and the bird chripings when u wake up in the morning. We had the most 'danish' experience there too! The pastry and bread for breakfast, the mum prepared and taught us how to cook some traditional danish meal for dinner. We picnic at the lake near by, ride on the farm tractor to till the land, did horse riding. The simple pleasures of life..:)

It all ended before I can begin...

Labels: