www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
Friday, June 20, 2008 @Friday, June 20, 2008
Last day in Svanevejtime is passing REALLY fast! im back in copenhagen for the past 2 days after my eastern europe trip and have been busy packing since then. I have been eating ice cream everyday when i was travelling.. my daily endorphins:) Eastern europe is THE place for a fun and budget trip. The scenery is just breath taking- the rivers, bridges, palaces and castles.. I will update on those travels soon:)
Gonna embark on my last and final 10 days trip in a few hours time! It will be fun cos caryn, ruo, jinny and jackie are travelling together w me. I'm sure that we will be indulging the chocs and waffles in belgium.. shopping in porto and hopefully, we will visit the walt disney, neushwanstein castle in munich.
as time goes by..
Labels: living in Denmark