www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
Sunday, June 08, 2008 @Sunday, June 08, 2008
In 5 hrs time, I will have arrived in Vienna. I can't bear to leave copenhagen now.. knowing that after 10days, most of my friends would have left for travelling or back home. There is a million things i still wanna do.. like visit the carlsberg museum.. the read a book in the botanic gardens.. drink a cup of beer, sun tan and people watch at nyhavn...
Copenhagen will no longer be the same without u guys...
Exchange brings u through a whole cycle of emotions in just a short 5 months. I'm glad that I took the leap forward to leave my comfort zone. Overcoming numerous challenges along the way just makes u a stronger person. Changes can only happen once u have learnt to let go.
God is in control..
Labels: living in Denmark