Whee!! guess wad? I'm heading back to Europe for grad trip!! I will be going with Sheng Chao and gf.. Woon Pin.. Sandra!! Hopefully ming can join me for the Turkey trip.. i will prob be staying w her in london too:) THANKS MING!!! I can't believe that I am doing this.. The previous time I left Europe after my exchange.. i confidently declared that I won't be heading back to Europe in 5 years time.. and look at me now.. It is just barely a year and I can't resist the temptation! I'm eternally grateful to my parents who selflessly sponsored my air tix S$1200 to london.. SIA was having promotion and I was planning to go greece and turkey, so I guess I will visit London for a few days before embarking on my trip. I will be saving up and giving tuition for my graduation trip .. so babes.. if we r meeting up.. lets go budget k? :)
I will definitely be heading to Greece cos I wanna visit the Greek islands.. Santorini.. reminds me of MAMA MIA!!
OHH..! isn't Santorini Gorgeous?!? ok.. e photos above says it all.. :)
Exchange rates for Greece:
1.00 EUR=1.94073 SGD
But I am thinking whether to visit Turkey or Croatia.. cos Sheng Chao and gf will not be joining us as they r heading to Italy and Sandra has been to Turkey already.
After much searching.. these r e websites that I found most useful for Croatia:
1.00 HRK (Croatia Kuna)=0.263933 SGD
I will need to head to Borders one day to read the travel guides on these countries so that I can make a well-informed decision.
Snap shots of Croatia:






Looking at this map, It looks near to travel from greece to croatia/ turkey.. but e airlines r not travelling that route!
http://www.welt-atlas.de/datenbank/karten/karte-4-634.gif