<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @Sunday, June 14, 2009

When you are young, you have time, youth but no money.

When you are working, you have money, youth but no time.

When you retire, you have time, money but no youth.



I used to think that school days must be the best time of my life - when there are not much responsibilities, freedom to make choices and energy to pursue my dreams. THE graduation crisis- the period where I am once again at the cross road, being bombarded by the choices I have to make. For the past 3 years, I have been running a marathon w/o stopping to think since brooding over the past would not make any difference. All I focused on was to make the best out of my decision. Although I wanna live in denial, I would still have to face reality- what are my goals and dreams from now on?



Am I being too impatient? I guess I am a person who must constantly seek self improvement. I hate remaining in status quo. There must be a way to make the best out of my job. I need to find my direction and motivation before starting work. I would not want to feel the utter despair and loss once I am miserable at work. Lord, where is my potential to serve u with all my heart? Nat says that I will know that it is god's will if there is peace in my heart after I have made my decision.



Today, i went up for alter call after hearing the sermon. Paster Margaret was preaching on Hope, Riches and Purpose. She mentioned abt the parable of the seeds that fell on the pavement, on the rocks, on thorns and good soil respectively. I felt that somehow, I am like the seeds that fell on thorns.. i am choked w the worries of the world and the delusion of wealth and status. I have been praying for god to lead me to a path that recognises my potential and to give me e opportunity to serve Him and his people. I prayed for a humility spirit to know that there are so much things I do not know and no matter where God places me, He will bless me abundantly and accompany me through the difficult times. At the alter call, one of the pastoral leaders was praying over me and I was so surprised that she spoke so intimately to my heart.. as if she knew what I was praying for.

There is this peace in my heart that followed after she prayed. Truly, where ever I am going, I am confident that I will never be alone. I need not have a definite career plan, but I will be open for any opportunities that come my way each time, seek god and pray over it. I want to be a professional who seeks to be the best I can be- technically skilled n a mentor to others. With a teacheable and positive mindset, uni days will not be the only BEST days of my life:)


“It was only when I lost everything I planned for my life that I began to discover God’s plan for me.”

Labels: