<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27579644?origin\x3dhttp://adel-wiss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
www.adel-wiss.blogspot.com
Living life to the fullest..
PROFILE

~Lady ~1987 ~RGPS ~SCGS ~HCJC ~NJC ~NTU (NBS)

LOVES

GOD - FAMILY - SCSISTAS - SY FRENS -

TAGBOARD



AFFILATES

Kare
pris
Ming
Shu jun
fenella
nuria
wanny
vic
patrix
xiangbin
sandra
luyi
li siang
kian fong
debbie
ruo wei
jia yun
audrey


FOREWORD

This blog was initially set up with the intention to improve my writing skills. But now, it is more abt reflecting on my life regularly, knowing that today, God has written a chapter o my life and I wanna live my life to the fullest for him. He is the one that creates every step in my life and I'm in full anticipation at what he will reveal to me slowly. I will be patiently awaiting...=)

CREDITS

Layout: Capturemylove
Image: iamyoursoul
Brushes: deviantart
Saturday, August 01, 2009 @Saturday, August 01, 2009

There is something I have always known abt myself, that I am like an energised bunny, always running on adrenaline rush. I have no idea ever since when i started to become intolerant to stillness.. to slowness. The 7 day MC verdict is definitely amplifies my impatience. It has been eons since was home bound for 1 day.. wads more for 7 days..my mum teased, ' If it is not for the MC, i would not see u ard at home!'

Ok.. i admit this is true. My life has been on full speed every time I am in Singapore. The exchange days and grad trip days of enjoying nothing to do.. idling.. loving nature.. smiling at simple pleasures seemed really difficult to be applicable when im back in spore. In spore.. i will arrange schedules back to back.. packing my days to the brim so as to maximise all my time.. there r countless pple to catch up.. countless events to attend.. countless to-do list.

i have seriously taken by good health for granted. it Gatherings always rule over my sleep and rest. Strange enough, even if i have 7days of compulsory home bound, im still not able to fully be relaxed. What is seriously wrong w me? y can't i let go? I want to learn to release the uptight tension in me. A friend once told me that I am perpetually thinking all the time. Do i really have the troubled or stressed look? or am i good at concealing my stress w my alertness and hyper active self?

Stop analysing until u become paralysed!

Y should I worry since there could be infinite scenario analysis on what might/could happened? The human's might VS god's power. Even if things do not turn my way.. it is still an exp worth going thru. God has a purpose.. just rest soundly in Him.

ok.. time to enjoy the simple pleasures of life- beauty sleep and fellowship :)

Labels: